Only 1 Month to go until TechEd North America invades Houston Texas (May 12-15). It's time for one of Rick and Joey's favorite episodes... NEWBIES!
If you are new to the TechEd experience or perhaps even a seasoned attendee, Joey and Rick cover off some of the most frequently asked questions including:
- What should I do before I arrive?
- When should I arrive and register?
- What should I bring with me?
- How do I keep up with my normal routine (fitness)?
- Exporting my schedule
- Hallway sessions/networking
- TechEd 101 what is it and should I attend?
- AND MORE!
Of course you will also be sure you catch the rest of our Countdown Shows that we have done for this years event.
Follow all of the TechEd news and information by following us on:
- Twitter: use the #msteched hashtag or comment to @teched_na
- Official Facebook Page: NorthAmerica
- Ask your questions in the Forums
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.