Live Broadcast: Thursday June 17 3PM PT
Azure Maps Creator is now GA. You can use Azure Maps Creator to build a private indoor map data solution. In this episode, we'll show you how to use the Azure Maps API and the Indoor Maps module to develop interactive and dynamic indoor map web applications.
David works at Microsoft as Senior Program Manager for Azure Maps. Born and raised in Costa Rica and he moved to Redmond, WA in 2018. He joined Microsoft in 2015. Before joining Microsoft, he was part of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional program. He graduated from Computer Systems Engineer.
Brendan is a Program Manager for Azure Maps Creator, based out of the Greater Seattle Area. Before this, he has worked as a Software Engineer on the Azure Maps and Bing Maps team developing multiple mapping services including Creator.
- Azure Maps Web SDK Samples
- Azure Maps Creator Samples on GitHub
- Azure Maps Creator GA announcement
- New Geospatial Features in PowerApps
- Drawing package requirements
- Facility Ontology
- Tutorial: Use Creator to create indoor maps
- Use the Azure Maps Indoor Maps module