Originally Broadcast: July 15 at 1 PM PT
Microsoft Learn recently enabled an important new way for you to get familiar with machine learning. You can now follow along and work with Microsoft Learn exercises using Jupyter Notebooks!
In this episode, we'll discuss the collaboration with PyTorch that delivered this new functionality, plus review learning paths on Microsoft Learn that have Jupyter Notebooks enabled, what that means, and how you can use them to enhance your Microsoft Learn experience.
Hi! I'm a Cloud Developer Advocate at Microsoft. I enjoy working in technologies with two letter abbreviations: AI/ML, MR/VR/XR/AR. But really, I loves all things tech and enjoy building solutions with many different technologies. Outside of programming I love yoga, musical instruments, biking, puppies, and whatever flavor of the year hobby has caught my attention.
- Blog post: Great Way to Start with Deep Learning: Introducing PyTorch Courses on Microsoft Learn
- Microsoft Learn: PyTorch Fundamentals
- GitHub: PyTorch Fundamentals
- ML For Beginners on GitHub
- Next week's show - New Curricula for Everyone : Machine Learning and IoT for Beginners