The Ops Team is a (sometimes) weekly show where (occasionally) 4 Technical Evangelists specializing in IT Operations get together to give you the deets on their 4 areas of expertise: Microsoft Azure/Cloud, On-premises datacenter technologies, Enterprise Mobility / Windows and DevOps.
This week on The Ops Team, it's just Matt and Oguz in the 'studio', with David MIA. No camera issues again this week, and hopefully you can see the progress the decorators are making on the wall behind - we now have a lovely textured white wall where the power boxes used to be - let's hope there's no more ghostly apparitions appearing there this week! In the news, there's lots of love for Docker this week, after the recent DockerCon conference with both Matt and Oguz giving hat-tips to one of the most popular names in tech right now!
Here's all the links and info on the topics we covered, along with the time stamps to jump to specific points in the video.
DevOps and OSS with Oguz Pastirmaci
- [02:20] - DockerCon 16 and Docker Datacenter in the Azure Marketplace
- [05:49] - Azure Container Service supports Windows Server Container
- [06:54] - SQL Server on Linux in Docker Container and SQL Server 2014 on Docker Hub
- [08:56] - Service Fabric on Linux
Azure Stuff with Matt McSpirit
- [10:15] - Security & Audit Solution in the Operations Management Suite
- [13:09] - Gartner Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service
- [14:25] - Hyper-V Webcast for Redmond Channel Partner
DevOps with Oguz Pastirmaci
On-Prem Stuff with Matt McSpirit
- [20:07] - Azure Resource Manager Tools in Visual Studio Code
- [21:51] - DockerCon 16 Announcement Recap on Tuesdays with Corey
- [22:40] - Exchange 2016 Dev/Test Setup in Azure
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam.