Download this episode
This is Episode #1 of <insert.name.here>, a weekly recap show of our favorite things for developers including Channel9 videos, samples, bloggers, news, and much more.
This week we cover:
1. MSDN Code Gallery went Live (found on Greg Duncan's Cool Thing of the Day blog)
2. Jason Olsen's App Compat C9 Video
3. Pavel Bansky's Tetris on the .NET Micro Framework
4. C# Future Focus: Dynamic Lookup
5. Dan interviewing April Reagan on MSDN Help
6. Shawn Burke's Tip on disabling optimiziations when debugging reference source code
7. Joel Spolsky on SQL Server 2008 Reset and Phil Factor on Microsoft doing their homework
8. Dan with Scott Guthrie on IIS7 hosters for Mix
9. Dan and Scott Guthrie on Windows, Web, and RIA and talking about how he built the <asp:calendar> control
10. Brian and Dan mock each other's hair and how he "poked" Dan's wife on Facebook.
12. CodeProject: Eric Williams HTML Editor control article
13. Josh Holmes Code to Live Video: What Richard Hale Shaw finds exciting in C# 3.0
14. Joel Pobar's MSDN Magazine Article: Create Your own Language Compiler, Lawrence Pit's OOK # .NET
15. Second Life replacing their scripting runtime for LSL with Mono and future .NET languages coming.
16. Brian's Pick of the week: Nic Fillingham's Custom Rockband Drum Kit at CES
17. Dan Pick of the week: Greg Dolley's port of Quake 3 from C to C++/CLI
18. It Came from the internets: What every Microsoft employee does on a conference call
19. Recap: email us at email@example.com and send us your name requests
20. Brian's Superbowl predictions
2/8 Update: Episode 2 is now available.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.