This week on Channel 9, Vlad and guest host Yutang Lin discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:54] Announcing the “App Dev on Xbox” live event, Event Page
- [02:41] Reality, Virtually, Hackathon!
- [03:25] Visual Studio “15” Preview 4 [John Montgomery]
- [04:02] The Lightweight Visual Studio “15” Installer [Adam Welch]
- [04:44] GitHub Extension for Visual Studio 2.0 is now available [Andreia Gaita]
- [05:27] Beautiful apps made possible and easy with Windows.UI [Michael Crump], Introducing the UWP Community Toolkit [Giorgio Sardo]
- [06:47] Microsoft's HoloLens secret sauce: A 28nm customized 24-core DSP engine built by TSMC [Chris Williams]
- [08:03] HoloLens NES Emulator For Augmented Retro Gaming [Moritz Walter]
Picks of the Week!
- Yutang's Pick of the Week:[09:21] Xbox Unveils its Latest Design… and it’s Not What You Might Think [Will Tuttle]
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[10:26] Learning to Segment [Piotr Dollar]
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.