Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Rick discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:36] Windows Azure: Active Directory Release, New Backup Service + Web Site Monitoring and Log Improvements (Scott Guthrie)
- [02:13] Walkthrough #1: Adding Sign-On to Your Web Application Using Windows Azure AD (Vittorio Bertocci)
- [03:28] Game Starterkit for Windows 8 with leaderboard in Windows Azure (Petri Wilhelmsen)
- [04:53] Channel 9 Highlight: Building Windows Games with Unity
- [08:06] Unity for Beginners Tutorial
- [11:30] Complete guide to dynamic keyword in C# (Punit Ganshani) [Found Via: Complete guide to Dynamic keyword in C#]
- [12:45] Philips Hue Lighting Controller (Clint Rutkas, Jarem Archer)
- [13:58] How to Create a Database-First Code-First Entity Framework 5 Model (Mike Christian)
- [15:08] Make Testing the Untestable Easy with Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 and the Microsoft Fakes Framework (Doug Rathbone)
- [15:50] Free SQL Server Training Videos for Developers (Brent Ozar)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[17:46] GunPowder - Rogue Rocket Games
- Rick's Pick of the Week:[19:20] How To Draw Einstein's Face Parametrically (Mike James)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.