Play TWC9: VS 2012.3 CTP1, Windows Azure IaaS, ALM VM's, NFC, UX resources and Kitties!
This week on Channel 9, Peter and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:32] Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 CTP 1, Description of Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 CTP 1
- [01:06] Windows Azure: General Availability of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) (Scott Guthrie)
- [01:58] Microsoft.Bcl.Async is Now Stable (Immo Landwerth)
- [02:35] What’s Visual Studio’s Code Map All About? (Richard Banks)
- [03:43] List of all Visual Studio ALM Virtual Machines (https://aka.ms/ALMVMs), Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 ALM Virtual Machine and Hands-on-Labs / Demo Scripts Now Available (Brian Keller)
- [04:19] Develop a cutting edge app with NFC (Priya Dandawate)
- [05:15] UX/UI Design the benefits of building prototype, even if you have only initial sketches of your prototype. (Lee Stott )
- [06:47] Where can I get some tips and guidance design resources? (Lee Stott)
- [07:25] App Art (Jeremy Foster)
- [08:16] Developer Must-Have: 125+ Apps for Office and SharePoint Code Samples (Ricardo Loo )
- [08:58] WorldWide Telescope Sharpens it's Visuals with SharpDX (Jonathan Fay)
Picks of the Week!
- Peter's Pick of the Week:[10:43] Kitty Radar Cat Detector (Lucy Black), http://harthur.github.io/kittydar/ (Heather Arthur)
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[12:15] Xbox 360 “Achievement Unlocked” sound as a visual (Major Nelson)