Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Peter and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:32] Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 CTP 1, Description of Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 CTP 1
- [01:06] Windows Azure: General Availability of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) (Scott Guthrie)
- [01:58] Microsoft.Bcl.Async is Now Stable (Immo Landwerth)
- [02:35] What’s Visual Studio’s Code Map All About? (Richard Banks)
- [03:43] List of all Visual Studio ALM Virtual Machines (http://aka.ms/ALMVMs), Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 ALM Virtual Machine and Hands-on-Labs / Demo Scripts Now Available (Brian Keller)
- [04:19] Develop a cutting edge app with NFC (Priya Dandawate)
- [05:15] UX/UI Design the benefits of building prototype, even if you have only initial sketches of your prototype. (Lee Stott )
- [06:47] Where can I get some tips and guidance design resources? (Lee Stott)
- [07:25] App Art (Jeremy Foster)
- [08:16] Developer Must-Have: 125+ Apps for Office and SharePoint Code Samples (Ricardo Loo )
- [08:58] WorldWide Telescope Sharpens it's Visuals with SharpDX (Jonathan Fay)
Picks of the Week!
- Peter's Pick of the Week:[10:43] Kitty Radar Cat Detector (Lucy Black), http://harthur.github.io/kittydar/ (Heather Arthur)
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[12:15] Xbox 360 “Achievement Unlocked” sound as a visual (Major Nelson)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.