Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:33] XBox Event May 21, 10AM PDT
- [01:10] Windows AzureConf 2013
- [02:07] Introducing: Code Digger, an extension for VS2012 (Nikolai Tillmann )
- [03:06] TypeScript Announcing 0.9 early previews (Jonathan Turner)
- [04:25] Microsoft Offers Module to Scale Out Real-time Node.js Applications (Richard Seroter, Glenn Block)
- [07:11] Miguel de Icaza: Mono, Open Source, Visual Studio, and Xamarin (Charles, Miguel de Icaza)
- [07:58] Build your next great game for Windows 8, OpenGameArt.org
- [09:25] Channel 9 Highlight: Introducing Creative Coding and ProcessingJS With Windows (Clint Rutkas, Matthias Shapiro, Rick Barraza )
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:52] The power of 3D interaction (Lee Stott), http://drdave.co.uk/page/projects (Dr Dave Brown)
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[12:33] Pizza Hut launching Xbox 360 app that lets console owners order pizza from Xbox Live (Alexa Ray Corriea)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.