Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:33] XBox Event May 21, 10AM PDT
- [01:10] Windows AzureConf 2013
- [02:07] Introducing: Code Digger, an extension for VS2012 (Nikolai Tillmann )
- [03:06] TypeScript Announcing 0.9 early previews (Jonathan Turner)
- [04:25] Microsoft Offers Module to Scale Out Real-time Node.js Applications (Richard Seroter, Glenn Block)
- [07:11] Miguel de Icaza: Mono, Open Source, Visual Studio, and Xamarin (Charles, Miguel de Icaza)
- [07:58] Build your next great game for Windows 8, OpenGameArt.org
- [09:25] Channel 9 Highlight: Introducing Creative Coding and ProcessingJS With Windows (Clint Rutkas, Matthias Shapiro, Rick Barraza )
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:52] The power of 3D interaction (Lee Stott), http://drdave.co.uk/page/projects (Dr Dave Brown)
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[12:33] Pizza Hut launching Xbox 360 app that lets console owners order pizza from Xbox Live (Alexa Ray Corriea)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.