This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:32] Mark your calendars for Windows 8.1! (Brandon LeBlanc )
- [01:22] Channel 9 has a Windows Phone 8 app coming… (Duncan Mackenzie), Channel 9 (Beta)
- [02:08] Visual Studio 2013 Application Lifecycle Management Virtual Machine and Hands-on-Labs / Demo Scripts (Brian Keller)
- [02:43] Create a Dev & Test Environment in Minutes! (Alexandre Brisebois)
- [03:54] Microsoft launches Windows Phone web tool to let anyone create apps (Tom Warren), Windows Phone App Studio
- [04:46] Extending App Studio's Code as a Developer (Peter Kuhn)
- [05:46] Test your app with temporary, test data before you ship (Andrew Byrne)
- [06:45] Windows Phone SDK 8.0 Update for Windows Phone 8.0.10322, Quick Info on the 10322 Windows Phone SDK Update (Michael Crump)
- [07:00] Got a need for speed? .NET apps start faster (Rich Lander)
- [08:36] Thinking Functionally in C# with monads.net (Ryan Skurkis)
- [09:59] Flowchart of App Writing (John Kenn)
- [11:02] Commodore 64 Meets AngularJS and TypeScript, T6502 Emulator (Jeremy Likness)
- [11:44] Hadoop for .NET Developers (Bryan C Smith), Hadoop coloring book for kids (Mark Kerzner)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:02] Microsoft by the Numbers
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[14:14] TFS Agile Poker
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.