This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian Peek discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:38] Independent Developers @ Xbox, Spawning a New Wave of Innovation for Xbox One Games (Chris Charla, Phil Harrison), http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Developers/id
- [01:49] VS/TFS 2012.4 (Update 4) RC 2 is available
- [02:25] Introducing NuGet Concierge (Jeff Handley)
- [03:21] What’s in the new update for Windows Phone 8? (Michael Stroh)
- [05:10] Run ASP.NET Web API Inside Your Application (Ondrej Balas)
- [06:24] Awesome Libraries For C# Developers #1 - Interactive Extensions (Anoop Madhusudanan)
- [07:43] TFS Internal Usage Statistics - 1st Half CY 2013 [Erin Dormier]
- [08:58] Automate Codeplex Releases in your Powershell build and deployment scripts (Matt Wrock)
- [10:19] .NET Data Structures for Prefix String Search and Substring (Infix) Search to Implement Auto-completion and Intelli-sense, [CodePlex] .NET Data Structures for Substring Search, Auto-completion and Intelli-sense (George Mamaladze)
- [12:06] PlayScript (Miguel de Icaza)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:36] Ubi Interactive & Kinect for Windows
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[14:36] Fabien Sanglard – Old School Code Reviews
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.