This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian Peek discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:38] Independent Developers @ Xbox, Spawning a New Wave of Innovation for Xbox One Games (Chris Charla, Phil Harrison), http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Developers/id
- [01:49] VS/TFS 2012.4 (Update 4) RC 2 is available
- [02:25] Introducing NuGet Concierge (Jeff Handley)
- [03:21] What’s in the new update for Windows Phone 8? (Michael Stroh)
- [05:10] Run ASP.NET Web API Inside Your Application (Ondrej Balas)
- [06:24] Awesome Libraries For C# Developers #1 - Interactive Extensions (Anoop Madhusudanan)
- [07:43] TFS Internal Usage Statistics - 1st Half CY 2013 [Erin Dormier]
- [08:58] Automate Codeplex Releases in your Powershell build and deployment scripts (Matt Wrock)
- [10:19] .NET Data Structures for Prefix String Search and Substring (Infix) Search to Implement Auto-completion and Intelli-sense, [CodePlex] .NET Data Structures for Substring Search, Auto-completion and Intelli-sense (George Mamaladze)
- [12:06] PlayScript (Miguel de Icaza)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:36] Ubi Interactive & Kinect for Windows
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[14:36] Fabien Sanglard – Old School Code Reviews
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.