Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and guest host Robert Green discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:44] Get your apps ready for the Windows 8.1 launch!
- [01:18] Readying Windows 8.1 for release (Antoine Leblond)
- [02:16] Visual Studio Unit Test Generator v1 “lands” (Willy-P. Schaub)
- [03:36] Windows Azure: General Availability of SQL Server Always On Support and Notification Hubs, AutoScale Improvements + More (Scott Guthrie)
- [05:03] Windows Azure Infographics
- [06:06] .NET Universe 2013 Poster
- [07:03] Microsoft To Continue Windows Phone Dev Center Registeration Fee As $19 (Pradeep Viswav), Todd Brix
- [07:42] The Ultimate Checklist to Promote Your App (Nick J Trogh)
- [08:19] NuGet 2.7 Released (Jeff Handley)
- [09:21] Peter Provost featured on RadioTFS and talks CodeLens and more
- [10:28] Unity for Windows: I – Getting started (Petri Wilhelmsen)
- [11:14] Visual Studio 2012 Photo Start Page (CodPlex), Visual Studio 2012 Photo Start Page (blog) (Everett Comstock)
- [11:57] Customising the Appearance of Debug Information in Visual Studio with the DebuggerDisplay Attribute (Jason Roberts)
- [12:48] How to Handle a Huge Collection of Strings in VB.Net
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[13:47] Even monkeys in Finland enjoy using Windows Phones (Rich Edmonds)
- Robert's Pick of the Week:[14:26] Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013–Blank Template Explorations (Mike Taulty)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.