This week on Channel 9, Nisha and guest host Mat Velloso discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:25] New Azure services help more people realize the possibilities of big data [T. K. “Ranga” Rengarajan]
- [03:33] Azure: Machine Learning Service, Hadoop Storm, Cluster Scaling, Linux Support, Site Recovery and More [Scott Gu]
- [05:56] Channel 9 Implements The Azure Machine Learning Recommendations API [Karsten Januszewski]
- [07:01] Neural Nets in Azure ML – Introduction to Net# [Alexey Kamenev], Guide to Net#
- [09:36] Microsoft Research’s Project Orleans makes building apps for the cloud as easy as desktop apps [Athima Chansanchai], Microsoft Orleans now available on GitHub [Lee Stott], Microsoft Research
- [12:18] Programming Languages On GitHub - GitHut [Lucy Black], http://githut.info/
- [15:29] OneNote is now (even more) free! [Brad Corob]
- [16:05] Visual Studio Time Saver–How can YOU request features in Visual Studio? [Susan Ibach]
- [17:34] Find Your Favorite Library for C++ in NuGet
- [19:05] O365 – Cloud Storage Partner Program
Picks of the Week!
- Nisha's Pick of the Week:[20:47] Free 100GB OneDrive space for joining Bing Rewards
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.