Play TWC9: Brewing the News, .NET Standard 2.0 is done, .NET Conf, Eye Typing and more...
This week on Channel 9, guest hosts Christina Warren and Bryan Liston discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:55] NET Standard 2.0 is final [Immo Landwerth]
- [01:43] .NET Conf
- [01:55] Ignite
- [02:22] Join Xbox Academy at the Flagship Microsoft Store to Design and Create Your First Video Game [Victor Rodriguez, Nick De La]
- [03:29] Announcing the PowerShell Module Browser [Jeff Sandquist]
- [03:58] How Docker Containers Helps SQL Server 2017 Shift Deployment to the Developer [Mary Branscombe]
- [04:41] Get started with Visual Studio Code [Simon Bisson]
- [06:34] Interview with Ginger Reinauer, UX designer at Expeditors [Golnaz, Ginger Reinauer]
- [07:17] Visual Studio Toolbox: Design Patterns: Singleton [Robert Green, Phil Japikse]
- [08:32] Lunar Module [Jonathan Wiedemann]
- [09:56] Proof that Microsoft's Windows eye-tracking tech works: This article was written with it [Zac Bowden]
Picks of the Week!
- Bryan's Pick of the Week:[11:09] Windows Subsystem for Linux on Windows Server [Sarah Cooley, Rich Turner]
- Christina's Pick of the Week:[11:47] Indie Up! The First Wave of Creators Program Games Are Available Now [Chris Charla]
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.