Play TWC9: Build Sells Out, ASP.NET 5 is Dead, Node.js gets ChakraCode'd and more...
This week on Channel 9, Mark and Vlad discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:21] Build developer conference registration sells out, but no hardware giveaways [Kip Kniskern]
- [01:26] ASP.NET 5 is dead - Introducing ASP.NET Core 1.0 and .NET Core 1.0 [Scott Hanselman]
- [02:33] Check out the new MVP Channel 9 page!
- [03:23] Advancing Node.js for Windows 10 IoT Core [Arunesh Chandra]
- [04:44] Microsoft announces Minecraft: Education Edition for schools [Jacob Kastrenakes]
- [05:50] How we’re putting the Microsoft Cloud to work for the public good [Brad Smith]
- [07:25] Build Predictive iPhone Apps with Visual Studio and Azure ML, https://gallery.cortanaanalytics.com/Tutorial/iPhone-app-for-RRS-1 [Raymond Laghaeian]
- [08:32] Wake up with games through the Mimicker Alarm app, powered by Microsoft Project Oxford machine learning [Athima Chansanchai]
- [09:32] Dropbox for Windows 10 is here [Steve Guggenheimer]
Picks of the Week!
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[11:13] NIPS 2015 videos and slides, ImageNet and MS COCO Visual Recognition Challenges Joint Workshop
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[13:16] Astronomers say a Neptune-sized planet lurks beyond Pluto
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.