This week on Channel 9, Nikola and guest host Jeff Burtoft discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:30] Jeff Burtoft
- [02:11] Vote for the Windows Developer Awards, At Microsoft Build 2017: First-ever Windows Developers Awards
- [03:21] Microsoft Build 2017
- [03:53] Microsoft Releases Dialogue Dataset to Make Chatbots Smarter [Roland Meertens]
- [05:40] How Microsoft builds massively scalable services using Azure DocumentDB [Aravind Ramachandran]
- [07:06] A Visual Lexicon of LINQ: The Wallchart & A Visual Lexicon of LINQ [Michael Sorens]
- [08:13] Top Visual Studio Code Extensions: 50 Powerful Tools to Make Visual Studio Even More Useful [Angela Stringfello]
- [10:06] What programming languages are used late at night? [David Robinson]
Picks of the Week!
- Nikola's Pick of the Week:[11:30] What is NASA's International Space Apps Challenge?
- Jeff's Pick of the Week:[12:58] Developing for Surface Dial [Sergiy Baydachnyy], https://github.com/boyofgreen/dialDemo
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.