Play TWC9: Connect();'ing to Dev's, A Bridge to iOS, Early Ignite, Minecraft Code.org, Windows is 30 and more...
This week on Channel 9, Mark and Vlad discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:25] Connect(); On Demand
- [01:23] Announcing .NET Core and ASP.NET 5 RC [Rich Lander]
- [02:42] News and Announcements at Connect(); //2015 [John Montgomery]
- [03:36] Announcing Public Preview for Visual Studio Team Services Code Search [Biju Venugopal]
- [04:32] Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed [Adam Denning]
- [05:21] Today at Connect()—introducing the Microsoft Graph [Rob Lefferts]
- [07:18] Get an early look at Microsoft Ignite 2016 with Mark Russinovich
- [08:21] Shipping a New Mindset with SQLite in Windows 10 [Usman Anwer]
- [10:34] Using The Gamepad API In Web Games [Charlie Walter]
- [12:18] Microsoft and Code.org Team Up to Bring Minecraft to Hour of Code, https://www.code.org/mc, http://education.minecraft.net
Picks of the Week!
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[13:51] ‘Future Visions’ anthology brings together science fiction – and science fact [Athima Chansanchai]
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[15:45] Windows turns 30: a visual history [Tom Warren]
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.