Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Clint (who came in while on vacation just to record the show) and Duncan (who didn't hide well enough from Clint) discuss the week's top developer news including:
- [1:05] Introducing the Project2NuGet approach. (Denis Knaack) [Found via suggestion from Brian Peek, http://www.brianpeek.com/]
- [2:12] Track Nuget Downloads using OData, RSS and Ifttt.com (Matt Wrock)
- [3:19] FxCop Integrator for Visual Studio 2010 (Shou Takenaka 竹中翔)
- [4:38] How to Write World Ready Windows Phone Applications (Vipul Patel)
- [6:15] HTML5 Boilerplate template for ASP.NET with Visual Studio 2010 (Harish Ranganathan)
- [7:05] Detecting HTML5/CSS3 Features using Modernizr (Dan Wahlin)
- [9:15] W3C HTML5 Conference Videos Online - Typography, Modernizr, Graphics, Mobile and More, Oh My! (jhealy [aka DevFish]), www.w3conf.org
- [10:11] KsigDo Task Pad – Real-Time UI View Model syncing across users with ASP.NET, SignalR, Knockout MVVM and EF (Anoop Madhusudanan)
- [11:57] Techniques for real-time client-server communication on the web (SignalR to the rescue) (Maarten Balliauw)
- [14:49] A Developers Guide to Expression Web (Sara Allison, Ian Haynes)
- [16:25] Integrate Lua into WPF Games (Xianzhong Zhu)
- [17:08] Rock Paper Azure Is Back with a BANG (Dani Diaz), http://www.rockpaperazure.com/
- [17:53] The Cloud on Your Terms–30 Part Series (Brian Lewis, John Weston, Kevin Remde, Matt Hester)
- [18:27] Building your first Windows Metro style app using C#, C++, or Visual Basic
- [18:46] Ask the Gu! (Live Q&A With Scott Guthrie) (Scott Guthrie, Charles Torre)
- [19:31] tSQLt.org, Red Gate SQL Test [Found via: Scarlet & Scary - Unit Testing TSQL]
- [20:06] Scott Hanselman's 2011 Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows (Scott Hanselman)
Picks of the Week!
- Clint's Pick of the Week! [20:57] Visual Basic Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners, C# Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners (Clint Rutkas , Bob Tabor , Golnaz Alibeigi)
- Duncan's Pick of the Week! [22:28] Windows Azure Design Patterns, Part 1: Architectural Symbols
Thanks again to Clint and Duncan for hosting this week!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.