Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Duncan and Rick discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:49] Sharing Code: Windows 8 and Windows Phone (Matt Hidinger)
- [2:51] MVP Monday - Connected Apps Made Wicked Easy with Windows Azure Mobile Services (Scott Seely)
- [5:13] TouchDevelop: The Fast Path to Windows 8 and Phone Apps [Clint Edmonson]
- [8:44] Web Development CSRF and XSS Cheat Sheets (Christopher C. Kane), Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Prevention Cheat Sheet , Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Prevention Chat Sheet
- [10:22] Windows 8 Game Development using C#, XNA and MonoGame 3.0: Building a Shooter Game Walkthrough – Part 1: Overview, Installation, MonoGame 3.0 Project Creation (Tara E. Walker)
- [14:07] Channel 9 Highlight: Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (Robert Green, Krishna Hosabettu Kamalesha)
- [17:11] NETMF 4.3 Released (Colin Miller )
- [20:25] Channel 9 Highlight: Building Apps for Windows Phone 8 Jump Start (Andy Wigley, Rob Tiffany)
- [22:04] Subscribe! (Clemens Vasters)
Picks of the Week!
- Rick's Pick of the Week: Nokia Launches Magical Slideshow App PhotoBeamer for Windows 8 Lumia Phones
- Duncan's Pick of the Week: Channel 9 App (No link yet...)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.