Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Duncan and Rick discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:49] Sharing Code: Windows 8 and Windows Phone (Matt Hidinger)
- [2:51] MVP Monday - Connected Apps Made Wicked Easy with Windows Azure Mobile Services (Scott Seely)
- [5:13] TouchDevelop: The Fast Path to Windows 8 and Phone Apps [Clint Edmonson]
- [8:44] Web Development CSRF and XSS Cheat Sheets (Christopher C. Kane), Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Prevention Cheat Sheet , Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Prevention Chat Sheet
- [10:22] Windows 8 Game Development using C#, XNA and MonoGame 3.0: Building a Shooter Game Walkthrough – Part 1: Overview, Installation, MonoGame 3.0 Project Creation (Tara E. Walker)
- [14:07] Channel 9 Highlight: Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2012 (Robert Green, Krishna Hosabettu Kamalesha)
- [17:11] NETMF 4.3 Released (Colin Miller )
- [20:25] Channel 9 Highlight: Building Apps for Windows Phone 8 Jump Start (Andy Wigley, Rob Tiffany)
- [22:04] Subscribe! (Clemens Vasters)
Picks of the Week!
- Rick's Pick of the Week: Nokia Launches Magical Slideshow App PhotoBeamer for Windows 8 Lumia Phones
- Duncan's Pick of the Week: Channel 9 App (No link yet...)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.