Play TWC9: Paxton Caden Keller, DirectX game templates, C++, .NET Fiddle, Viasfora, 0 or 1 and homework...
This week on Channel 9, Charles and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:28] Paxton Caden Keller!
- [01:18] DirectX game templates for Visual Studio are posted (Jgalasyn), WDC DirectX game learning template
- [02:37] Getting started with DirectX/C++ Gaming (Susan Ibach)
- [03:09] Recording of the [C++ A General Purpose Language and Library] MVA day is available (James McNellis, Kate Gregory)
- [04:57] Viasfora (Tomas Restrepo)
- [05:47] .NET Fiddle [Found Via: Mike-Ward.Net - Friday Links #279], The Newest Fiddle Sibling : .NET Fiddle! (Rion Williams)
- [07:53] Working with 154 million records on Azure Table Storage – the story of “Have I been pwned?” (Troy Hunt)
- [09:01] Resources on ADO.NET Entity Framework 6 (Wriju)
- [10:06] New Gadgeteer Book - Learn to program with Visual Basic & .NET Gadgeteer (Clare Morgan)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:31] $@?%! If Kinect hears you swear in NBA 2k14, you'll be penalized! (Mark Wilson)
- Charles' Pick of the Week:[12:32] Citation Needed
Homework Question: [15:50] What is a side-effect of itself?