Download this episode
This week on Channel 9 Dan and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- Gunnar Piepman - ASP.NET MVC: Using jQuery context menu with tables
- Steve Marx: A sample app that shows how to Send and Receive email in Windows Azure
- Mashable.com - Chris Treadaway discusses how to calculate the valuation of location-based services like foursquare and how they aren't worth the hype. Plus they enable sites like Please Rob Me.
- Scott Hanselman - Extending NerdDinner: Adding MEF and plugins to ASP.NET MVC
- Damian Karzon - Two part series on using the DropBox API with RestSharp to authenticate, list, add and delete files (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Jason Zander: Windows 7 Phone Tip calculator example and designing for Portrait & Landscape mode
- Frotz.NET: Z-machine part of C# that enables you to play Zork!, via Greg Duncan
- TechCrunch: Soluto: "Anti-frustration" software that crowd-sources PC issues and speeds up startup times, won TechCrunch Disrupt, and it's written using WPF
- Windows Azure Blog: WordPress plugin to use Windows Azure Storage for images, file downloads, etc
Picks of the week
- Clint's pick: Ford Sync AppLink will enable you to build voice UI apps that can write information to the in-vehicle touchscreen or via voice. Clint & Dan discuss having a speed trap app
- Dan's pick: Rene Schulte - How to write pixel shaders for Silverlight and WPF with HLSL shows off some cool effects (live demo)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.