Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Duncan discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [1:04] Windows Store for developers blog - Submitting your Windows 8 apps (Antoine Leblond, Jonathan Garrigues)
- [2:49] Internet Explorer Performance Lab: reliably measuring browser performance (Steven Sinofsky, Matt Kotsenas, Jatinder Mann, and Jason Weber )
- [3:53] Announcing Reduced Pricing on SQL Azure and New 100MB Database Option (Steven Martin)
- [6:37] How Understanding Assembly Language Helps Debug .NET Applications (Sasha Goldshtein)
- [8:22] TFS Attacher For Windows Phone 7
- [10:35] EF 4.3 Released, EF 4.3 Code-Based Migrations Walkthrough, EF 4.3 Automatic Migrations Walkthrough (ADO.NET Team)
- [11:55] Sneak Preview: Entity Framework 5.0 Performance Improvements (ADO.NET Team)
- [12:31] SignalR powered by [Windows Azure] Service Bus (Clemens Vasters), Streaming live results to a web site using MSMQ/Duplex WCF/SignalR/jQuery (Sacha Barber)
- [15:36] VS Spell Check Extension - using Roslyn (gillyb) [Found via: Jason Haley - Interesting Finds: February 12, 2012]
- [18:19] Going Native - Clang: Defending C++ from Murphy's Million Monkeys (Chandler Carruth)
- [19:34] Let your [Windows Phone] apps sell themselves! (Arian Kulp )
- [20:59] JustDecompile, What's New in JustDecompile for Q1 2012 [Found via debug mode…… - Telerik JustDecompile Announced]
Picks of the Week!
- Duncan's Pick of the Week! [22:33] Pet Companion Robot using RDS (Trevor Taylor), DarwinBot - The Pet Companion Robot (Video)
- Dan's Pick of the Week! [24:23] Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington & Alaska
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.