This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:21] Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 CTP2, Team Foundation Server 2013 Update 2 RC and TypeScript 1.0 RC (Soma)
- [01:53] Announcing TypeScript 1.0RC (Jonathan Turner)
- [03:36] Azure: ExpressRoute Dedicated Networking, Web Site Backup Restore, Mobile Services .NET support, Hadoop 2.2, and more (Scott Guthrie)
- [05:18] Announcing new Web Features in Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 CTP2 (Xinyang Qiu)
- [07:52] A new look for .NET Reference Source (Alok Shriram), Channel 9 video
- [09:18] Looking at ASP.NET MVC 5.1 and Web API 2.1 - Part 4 - Web API Help Pages, BSON, and Global Error Handling (Jon Galloway)
- [11:13] Channel 9 Highlight: Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore and Nick Parker discuss Windows and Windows Phone (FULL)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:50] Coding conventions: 9 areas where developers actually agree (Phil Johnson)
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[15:22] Increase the value of your dashboard with TFS 2013 Update 2 (Gordon Beeming)
Production Note: There's no show next week... We'll see you next on the 14th (or so).
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.