This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:21] Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 CTP2, Team Foundation Server 2013 Update 2 RC and TypeScript 1.0 RC (Soma)
- [01:53] Announcing TypeScript 1.0RC (Jonathan Turner)
- [03:36] Azure: ExpressRoute Dedicated Networking, Web Site Backup Restore, Mobile Services .NET support, Hadoop 2.2, and more (Scott Guthrie)
- [05:18] Announcing new Web Features in Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 CTP2 (Xinyang Qiu)
- [07:52] A new look for .NET Reference Source (Alok Shriram), Channel 9 video
- [09:18] Looking at ASP.NET MVC 5.1 and Web API 2.1 - Part 4 - Web API Help Pages, BSON, and Global Error Handling (Jon Galloway)
- [11:13] Channel 9 Highlight: Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore and Nick Parker discuss Windows and Windows Phone (FULL)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:50] Coding conventions: 9 areas where developers actually agree (Phil Johnson)
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[15:22] Increase the value of your dashboard with TFS 2013 Update 2 (Gordon Beeming)
Production Note: There's no show next week... We'll see you next on the 14th (or so).
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.