Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Rick discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [1:01] Git Support Added to Visual Studio and TFS (Martin Woodward, Brian Keller)
- [3:14] Getting Started with Git in Visual Studio and Team Foundation Service (Matthew Mitrik (MS), Andy Lewis, and Martin Woodward)
- [3:39] Announcing Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 (VS2012.2) (Brian Harry)
- [6:35] Announcing Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 CTP 2 (Blend fro VS 2012)(Unni Ravindranathan)
- [7:51] Installing your app on your Windows RT device (Dries Marckmann)
- [8:41] Lex.db: a new database storage solution for Windows Phone 8 (Matteo Pagani )
- [9:16] WinRT Toast Notification From Desktop Application (Shai Raiten)
- [11:29] Managing Parallel Team Development–Using NuGet (Dylan Smith)
- [12:23] Microsoft Launches modern.IE Internet Explorer Testing Resource (Darryl K. Taft), modern.IE
- [13:46] Using Visual Studio database projects in real life (Gunnar Peipman)
- [15:40] Multithreading Demystified (anshu dutta)
- [16:42] Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Choices (Zain Naboulsi), http://studiostyl.es/, Visual Studio Color Theme Editor
- [17:29] Hyper-V for Developers Part 1 (Ken Kilty)
Picks of the Week!
- Rick's Pick of the Week:[18:38] Windows Store DirectX C++ Sample Base, Maelstrom
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[20:29] Nokia Drive+ Beta for all Windows Phone 8
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.