Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Mark discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:24] Coding4Fun Toolkit v2.0.0, Coding4Fun Toolkit
- [1:33] Create, Connect, and Publish using Visual Studio with Git (Andy Lewis)
- [2:08] WSALs + Guidelines and Requirements for Windows Store Apps Development (Anything about WinRT)
- [3:24] Check your code portability with PCL Compliance Analyzer (Vagif Abilov)
- [4:11] Cross Browser Debugging integrated into Visual Studio with BrowserStack (Scott Hanselman)
- [5:17] Simultaneous Editing for Visual Studio with the free MultiEdit extension(Scott Hanselman) , MultiEdit extension for Visual Studio
- [6:40] Setting up your Development Environment for Office365 & Azure Development (Steve Fox)
- [7:32] Developer interview: DOS is (long) dead, long live FreeDOS (Rohan Pearce) [Found Via: OSNews - DOS is (long) dead, long live FreeDOS ]
- [8:47] How to Sequence Visual Studio 2012 in Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 SP2 (J.C. Hornbeck), How to Sequence Visual Studio 2012 in Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 SP2 (Arnab Biswas)
- [10:40] Team Foundation Server 2012 and System Center 2012 Operations Manager Integration Virtual Machine and Hands-on-Lab / Demo Script (Brian Keller)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[12:03] Surface Pro
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[12:46] The sound of the dialup, pictured
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.