Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Nisha discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:56] CTP for Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 (VS 2012.2) is available (Brian Harry), February CTP for Visual Studio Update 2 (Charles Sterling)
- [1:47] Embracing Semantic Logging, Introducing Semantic Logging (Grigori Melnik), Codeplex site.
- [2:51] [Sample Of Feb 13rd] Project SaveAs VS extension (Philip Fu), http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/VBVSXSaveProject-65a4f335
- [4:01] Introducing Simple.OData.Client: a portable OData client library for .NET4.x, Windows Store, Silverlight 5 and Windows Phone 8 (Vagif Abilov)
- [5:32] Simple golden rules for async / await (Nigel Sampson)
- [6:22] Windows 8: Working with Semantic Zoom using C# and XAML (Mahesh Sabnis)
- [7:34] Make your app more attractive to customers in the Windows Phone Store (Kami LeMonds)
- [9:42] XAML Introduction (Shahid Aziz )
- [10:54] Visual Studio 3D Starter Kit (Windows Store only), Visual Studio 3D Starter Kit (Windows Phone only) (Roberto Sonnino)
- [11:55] Game Design [Storyboard] Shapes
Picks of the Week
- Nisha's Pick of the Week:[12:55] BLINK
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[13:42] Windows Phone 8 Bluetooth -- Fun with Gyros, Windows Phone 8 Bluetooth – Sonar and Imperial March (Matt aka @RogueCode ) [Found Via: Chris Walker]
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.