This week on Channel 9, Greg and Nikola discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:29] [On Demand] The Future of Gaming Across the Microsoft Ecosystem [Phil Spencer], Phil Spencer Announces Developer Tools to Bring Games to Billions
- [04:38] Frequency and predictability of builds for Windows Insiders [Gabe Aul]
- [06:43] Introducing the Universal CRT [James McNellis]
- [09:07] Going Native: Build Throughput, PCH Tool [Eric Battalio], Precompiled Header (PCH) Tool on VS Gallery
- [10:18] I asked for a .vs folder and the Visual Studio team gave it to me [György Balássy]
- [13:10] Making Microsoft Development Courses Available to You on edX [Alison Cunard], https://www.edx.org/school/microsoft
- [14:43] Like Clockwork, Xamarin Releases Watch Kit Support [Miguel de Icaza]
- [15:42] Xamarin Forms Succinctly [Derek Jensen], https://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal/ebooks
- [17:34] Welcome Back! - The AJAX Control Toolkit March 2015 Update [Jeffrey T. Fritz]
- [18:33] Formatting Code Listings in Kindle Books using the Html Agility Pack [Rob Miles], C# Yellow Book
- [20:54] dotNetConf
- [22:39] People are going crazy for Microsoft's ninja cat laptop sticker [Joshua Barrie], Ninja Cat Unicorn
Picks of The Week!
- Greg's Pick of the Week:[23:29] dotnetkicks.com
- Nikola's Pick of the Week:[24:23] Hacking Cortana for fun and profit (or just switching on your lights) [Surur]
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduling Note: Like we said in the show, there's no TWC9 next week due to our being kicked out of the studio for dotNetConf. See you all on the 27th!