Play TWC9: HoloLens in Six New Countries, P Language, Human Parity Speech Recognition, Project Rome and more...
This week on Channel 9, Guest Hosts Seth and Rebecca Garcia discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:57] Microsoft HoloLens welcomes six new countries to the world of mixed reality [Alex Kipman]
- [01:38] Microsoft October 26 Event
- [02:21] Historic Achievement: Microsoft researchers reach human parity in conversational speech recognition [Allison Linn]
- [02:53] Microsoft Open-Sources P Language for Safe Async Event-Driven Programming [Sergio De Simone], https://github.com/p-org/P
- [03:28] VSCode September 2016 (version 1.6)
- [04:25] Cross-device experiences with Project Rome [Cam Scott]
- [05:39] TRAINING: Free Azure Machine Learning classes, references & eBooks [Kurt Shintaku]
- [06:10] Simpler Azure management libraries for .NET [Asir Selvasingh]
- [07:15] Data Mining the 2016 Presidential Campaign Finance Data, Data.Gov
- [08:10] 1,000,000 predictions per second [Joseph Sirosh]
- [08:47] The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates [David Rubenstein, Bill Gates]
- [09:10] Bots generate video titles and tags to bring AI researchers one step closer to visual intelligence [Winnie Cui]
- [09:39] PAL-V opens the first flying car school in North America [Magdalena Petrova]
Picks of the Week!
- Seth's Pick of the Week: [10:14] Announcing Chart Chooser Cards
- Rebecca's Pick of the Week:[10:59] Instagram
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.