Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Guest Hosts Seth and Rebecca Garcia discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:57] Microsoft HoloLens welcomes six new countries to the world of mixed reality [Alex Kipman]
- [01:38] Microsoft October 26 Event
- [02:21] Historic Achievement: Microsoft researchers reach human parity in conversational speech recognition [Allison Linn]
- [02:53] Microsoft Open-Sources P Language for Safe Async Event-Driven Programming [Sergio De Simone], https://github.com/p-org/P
- [03:28] VSCode September 2016 (version 1.6)
- [04:25] Cross-device experiences with Project Rome [Cam Scott]
- [05:39] TRAINING: Free Azure Machine Learning classes, references & eBooks [Kurt Shintaku]
- [06:10] Simpler Azure management libraries for .NET [Asir Selvasingh]
- [07:15] Data Mining the 2016 Presidential Campaign Finance Data, Data.Gov
- [08:10] 1,000,000 predictions per second [Joseph Sirosh]
- [08:47] The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates [David Rubenstein, Bill Gates]
- [09:10] Bots generate video titles and tags to bring AI researchers one step closer to visual intelligence [Winnie Cui]
- [09:39] PAL-V opens the first flying car school in North America [Magdalena Petrova]
Picks of the Week!
- Seth's Pick of the Week: [10:14] Announcing Chart Chooser Cards
- Rebecca's Pick of the Week:[10:59] Instagram
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.