Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- IE Blog: Internet Explorer 9 Platform Preview 3 is now available (download) and includes improved support for HTML 5
- IE Test Drive: IETestDrive.com adds new HTML 5 examples, including Canvas Pad, a page that hosts interactive and editable examples of using the Canvas tag
- IE 9 PP3 also adds a Performance API that's built into the browser for developers to better understand performance bottlenecks
- Windows Live blog: Windows Live Essentials Beta is now available (download), including Live Sync and Photo Fuse
- Scott Hanselman and Pete Brown: How to build a Developer rig that scores 7.9 on the Windows Experience Index (aka God's Own Machine)
- John Papa: How to use Duplex Communication with WCF & Silverlight to build a chat application
- Visual Studio Blog: With the Productivity Power Tools, the Add Reference dialog is not only faster, but also searchable
- Surface Blog: Code sample on using Bluetooth with a Surface
- Eric Nelson - Windows Azure from the Trenches free PDF eBook, via Greg Duncan
Picks of the week!
- Brian's pick: Rory Primrose who shows how to add custom types in TFS Build 2010 Build Definition Editor with the help of Reflector
- Dan's pick: Rudi Grobler's cool Windows Phone app, 7mc-gofer, that enables you to control your Windows Media Center including music, TV, photos and videos
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.