Download this episode
[Apologies for the quality of the video]
On a very special This Week on Channel 9, Dan is joined by Duncan and Sampy to discuss:
- The IE 9 Beta release (download)
- Windows Phone 7 Tools RTM (download)
- The New Channel 9
- Performance Numbers comparing the old and new (on average 2.62 seconds less load time)
- Code metrics like lines of code and unit tests
- Suggestions we implemented from ZippyV, Brian Henderson, Adam Kane, Carl Serl,and Spottedmahn2
- Thank you to niners for filing bugs as we fixed around 30 bugs on the preview site
- Demo of new features like the way you can filter by language
- Discussion of our favorite features, like the ability to jump to a specific time so you can hear what I was saying right now
Picks of the week!
- Dan's pick: The Coding4Fun Windows Phone Control roundup
- Duncan's pick: Halo Reach announced with a cool jetpack video
- Sampy's pick: Old school Dungeons and Dragons Red box starter set available
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.