Download this episode
- Second IE9 Developer Preview, with lots of performance improvements and updates on standards support including HTML 5
- CloudPoll - Sample Windows Azure application for Facebook
- Bing adds Windows PowerShell Cmdlets visual search, via Larry Larsen
- Unity 2.0 now available for Desktop/Web & Silverlight
- Coding4Fun - Dan Waters - Generating Sound Waves with C# Wave Oscillators
- Secrets of SQL Server: Performance Tuning 5-hour virtual event, via Greg Duncan
- Scott Hanselman - Help Viewer Power Tool Beta - a standalone tool that brings a simple experience, like the previous Help Viewer
- Max Adams - How do I video on using the Sync Framework Powerpack for SQL Azure to sync a local database to SQL Azure
- Yochay Kiriaty - Windows Phone Application Lifecycle describes how you publish apps through the marketplace
- Tim Heuer - Cool Silverlight Themes
- Luke Lowrey - CSS Tools for ASP.NET including Blueprint CSS and Bundler, which now includes support for LESS a way to build logic into CSS files
Picks of the week:
- Dan's pick: Video of Mech warfare at RoboGames
- Brian's pick: Brian's new book, Professional Application Lifecycle Management
To win a copy of Brian's book:
To win an autographed copy of Brian’s book, be the first person to post a comment with the right answer to this question:
- What was the original code name for the application lifecycle management capabilities which shipped in Visual Studio 2010?
Update: We have a winner! Mohammad Jalloul correctly guessed "Rosario." Read more about the selection of this code name here.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.