Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [1:07] New feature: your own personal video queue (Duncan Mackenzie)
- [2:22] 10 Laps around Silverlight 5 (Part 1 of 10) (Michael Crump)
- [3:39] Silverlight 5 Tutorials - A Collection of Beginner Level Articles you may want to Read (Kunal Chowdhury)
- [4:02] Checking In: Larry Osterman - 26 Years of Programming at Microsoft and Counting (Larry Osterman, Erik Meijer)
- [5:29] Mobile & Global in 7 Steps with HTML5, MVC & Windows Azure (David Pallmann)
- [6:15] Simulating Touch Input in Windows Developer preview using Touch Injection API (Sanjay Kumar Sinha)
- [7:40] MIMO MagicTouch screen + Windows Phone Emulator = Awesome (social ebola)
- [8:37] 31 Days of Windows Phone Metro Design | #1 Metro Design Principles and Metro Design Language (Arturo Toledo)
- [9:50] 5 Awesome Learning Resources For Programmers (To help you and your kids to grow the geek neurons) (Anoop Madhusudanan)
- [10:37] New Interoperability Content available now on MSDN (Michael Bowman)
- [11:48] ALM Summit 2011 Unit Testing from the Trenches: Practical Lessons & Practices (Scott Densmore)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week! [12:50] TFS 2010: What Service Packs and Hotfixes Should I Install? (Grant Holliday)
- Dan's Pick of the Week! [14:01] Custom Exchange domain email for free (http://domains.live.com)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.