This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:40] Visual Studio 2013 Update 1
- [01:34] Upgrading Visual Studio 2013 Update to a newer Update may be slow (Heath Stewart)
- [02:16] Announcing the Release of ASP.NET MVC 5.1, ASP.NET Web API 2.1 and ASP.NET Web Pages 3.1 (Daniel Roth)
- [03:28] Introducing Windows Azure WebJobs (Scott Hanselman)
- [04:23] Visual Studio Code Metrics Powertool for Visual Studio 2013, Concurrency Visualizer Collection Tools for Visual Studio 2013
- [06:10] Getting Started With Node.js and Visual Studio (Bruno Terkaly)
- [06:55] Tracking Your Windows Phone App Analytics with VSO's Application Insights (Nick Randolph)
- [08:03] Image workflow using Web Essentials 2013 (Mads Kristensen), See it here on Channel 9
- [09:00] The right way to restore NuGet packages (David Ebbo)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[10:21] How one daring photographer makes his Windows Phone fly (Michael Stroh)
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:49] Bizarre Super Mario World hack turns the game into Pong, Snake (Megan Farokhmanesh)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.