This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:40] Visual Studio 2013 Update 1
- [01:34] Upgrading Visual Studio 2013 Update to a newer Update may be slow (Heath Stewart)
- [02:16] Announcing the Release of ASP.NET MVC 5.1, ASP.NET Web API 2.1 and ASP.NET Web Pages 3.1 (Daniel Roth)
- [03:28] Introducing Windows Azure WebJobs (Scott Hanselman)
- [04:23] Visual Studio Code Metrics Powertool for Visual Studio 2013, Concurrency Visualizer Collection Tools for Visual Studio 2013
- [06:10] Getting Started With Node.js and Visual Studio (Bruno Terkaly)
- [06:55] Tracking Your Windows Phone App Analytics with VSO's Application Insights (Nick Randolph)
- [08:03] Image workflow using Web Essentials 2013 (Mads Kristensen), See it here on Channel 9
- [09:00] The right way to restore NuGet packages (David Ebbo)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[10:21] How one daring photographer makes his Windows Phone fly (Michael Stroh)
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:49] Bizarre Super Mario World hack turns the game into Pong, Snake (Megan Farokhmanesh)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.