Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan are back and discussing the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:40] C# Named Top Programming Language of 2012(Darryl K. Taft)
- [1:52] Introducing PropertyCross – Helping you select a cross-platform mobile framework (Colin Eberhardt)
- [3:03] TypeScript Templates for Windows 8 (Chris Sells)
- [4:19] Windows Runtime–what’s supported where? (Jim O'Neil)
- [5:04] Building a great Windows 8 app Step 6: Which template should you use? (Susan Ibach)
- [6:44] [Windows Phone] Memo ModernUI pour faire de belles applications sur Windows Phone 7 & 8 (Cheat Sheet for Windows Phone Modern UI Design) (Nathalie BELVAL)
- [7:20] Visual Studio 2012 Application Lifecycle Management Virtual Machine and Hands-on-Labs / Demo Scripts (Brian Keller)
- [8:04] Task Parallel Library and async-await Functionality - Patterns of Usage in Easy Samples (Nick Polyak)
- [10:18] .NET Collections: Getting Started with C5 (Ted Neward)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:51] Fun Hack Fully Functional Windows 3.1 Simulator In Browser, http://www.michaelv.org/
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:48] Meet Microsoft, the world's best kept R&D secret (Matt Smith)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.