Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan are back and discussing the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:40] C# Named Top Programming Language of 2012(Darryl K. Taft)
- [1:52] Introducing PropertyCross – Helping you select a cross-platform mobile framework (Colin Eberhardt)
- [3:03] TypeScript Templates for Windows 8 (Chris Sells)
- [4:19] Windows Runtime–what’s supported where? (Jim O'Neil)
- [5:04] Building a great Windows 8 app Step 6: Which template should you use? (Susan Ibach)
- [6:44] [Windows Phone] Memo ModernUI pour faire de belles applications sur Windows Phone 7 & 8 (Cheat Sheet for Windows Phone Modern UI Design) (Nathalie BELVAL)
- [7:20] Visual Studio 2012 Application Lifecycle Management Virtual Machine and Hands-on-Labs / Demo Scripts (Brian Keller)
- [8:04] Task Parallel Library and async-await Functionality - Patterns of Usage in Easy Samples (Nick Polyak)
- [10:18] .NET Collections: Getting Started with C5 (Ted Neward)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:51] Fun Hack Fully Functional Windows 3.1 Simulator In Browser, http://www.michaelv.org/
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:48] Meet Microsoft, the world's best kept R&D secret (Matt Smith)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.