Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Clint and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:42] Windows Phone 8 Emulator Skin Switcher 1.0 released on codeplex (Geert van der Cruijsen )
- [1:43] Maps in Windows Phone 8 and Phone toolkit: a winning team – Part 1 (Matteo Pagani)
- [2:35] What Is New In WPF 4.5 (DevToolsGuy)
- [3:36] Developer Tools Screencast: LINQPad - Part 1 (Latish Sehgal)
- [4:46] Integrating Search with OData Service for Team Foundation Server in a Windows Store App (Nisha Singh)
- [5:37] Part 1 of 9: Creating a Complete Windows 8 Game (minus the game) (Lindsay Lindstrom)
- [6:34] Introducing Blend for Visual Studio 2012 – Build a simple Windows 8 Store App (Pravinkumar Dabade)
- [8:10] Entity Framework - Pro and Con (Bnaya Eshet)
- [9:18] Understanding Mock and frameworks – Part 3 of N (Punit Ganshani)
Picks of the Week!
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[10:38] Obama crushes Death Star dreams (Mike Hoffman)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:41] Creating your own Kinect Night Vision with help from the IR Stream, IR Emitter and Abhijit (Abhijit Jana)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.