Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Clint and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:42] Windows Phone 8 Emulator Skin Switcher 1.0 released on codeplex (Geert van der Cruijsen )
- [1:43] Maps in Windows Phone 8 and Phone toolkit: a winning team – Part 1 (Matteo Pagani)
- [2:35] What Is New In WPF 4.5 (DevToolsGuy)
- [3:36] Developer Tools Screencast: LINQPad - Part 1 (Latish Sehgal)
- [4:46] Integrating Search with OData Service for Team Foundation Server in a Windows Store App (Nisha Singh)
- [5:37] Part 1 of 9: Creating a Complete Windows 8 Game (minus the game) (Lindsay Lindstrom)
- [6:34] Introducing Blend for Visual Studio 2012 – Build a simple Windows 8 Store App (Pravinkumar Dabade)
- [8:10] Entity Framework - Pro and Con (Bnaya Eshet)
- [9:18] Understanding Mock and frameworks – Part 3 of N (Punit Ganshani)
Picks of the Week!
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[10:38] Obama crushes Death Star dreams (Mike Hoffman)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:41] Creating your own Kinect Night Vision with help from the IR Stream, IR Emitter and Abhijit (Abhijit Jana)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.