Play TWC9: Fall Fury, Azure push, Windows Phone 7.8 SDK, CHEEVOS!
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:34] Announcing Release of Windows Azure Media Services (Scott Guthrie)
- [1:42] Broadcast push notifications to millions of mobile devices using Windows Azure Notification Hubs (Scott Guthrie)
- [2:33] Now Available: Windows Phone SDK Update for 7.8 (Cliff Simpkins )
- [3:25] Fall Fury: Part 1 - Introduction (Den Delimarsky, Brian Peek, Clint Rutkas, Dan Fernandez, Rick Barraza )
- [5:16] Tile design guidelines for Windows Phone 8 (Shubhan Chemburkar)
- [6:08] Building the Bing apps for Windows 8 (Jigar Thakkar)
- [7:18] Building HTML5 Games for the Atari Arcade
- [8:36] Introducing SvcPerf - An End-to-End trace Analysis tool for WCF (Sajay Antony), http://svcperf.codeplex.com/
- [9:36] CODEMINE: Building a Software Analytics Platform for Collecting and Analyzing Engineering Process Data at Microsoft (Jacek Czerwonka, Nachi Nagappan, and Wolfram Schulte)
- [10:40] GoingNative 13: Visual Studio 3D Starter Kit, Meet Roberto Sonnino
Picks of the Week!
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[11:43] Everything you need to know about the Lumia 820 and 3D printing (Joel Willans)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:00] Visual Studio Achievements; they're not Xbox live right? (Cheevos!)