Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:34] Announcing Release of Windows Azure Media Services (Scott Guthrie)
- [1:42] Broadcast push notifications to millions of mobile devices using Windows Azure Notification Hubs (Scott Guthrie)
- [2:33] Now Available: Windows Phone SDK Update for 7.8 (Cliff Simpkins )
- [3:25] Fall Fury: Part 1 - Introduction (Den Delimarsky, Brian Peek, Clint Rutkas, Dan Fernandez, Rick Barraza )
- [5:16] Tile design guidelines for Windows Phone 8 (Shubhan Chemburkar)
- [6:08] Building the Bing apps for Windows 8 (Jigar Thakkar)
- [7:18] Building HTML5 Games for the Atari Arcade
- [8:36] Introducing SvcPerf - An End-to-End trace Analysis tool for WCF (Sajay Antony), http://svcperf.codeplex.com/
- [9:36] CODEMINE: Building a Software Analytics Platform for Collecting and Analyzing Engineering Process Data at Microsoft (Jacek Czerwonka, Nachi Nagappan, and Wolfram Schulte)
- [10:40] GoingNative 13: Visual Studio 3D Starter Kit, Meet Roberto Sonnino
Picks of the Week!
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[11:43] Everything you need to know about the Lumia 820 and 3D printing (Joel Willans)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:00] Visual Studio Achievements; they're not Xbox live right? (Cheevos!)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.