This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [1:08] Upcoming Windows Milestones Shared with Partners at WPC (Brandon LeBlanc)
- [2:13] When will VS2012 RTM? Jason Zander Tweets it... (Jason Zander)
- [2:48] TechEd Europe 2012
- [3:57] Windows 8 Release Preview [C# Metro Style App Dev] Virtual Labs
- [5:26] What Windows 8 Developers Should Know About The Cloud (Bruno Terkaly)
- [6:41] Creating Metro style apps that stand out from the crowd (Bonny Lau)
- [8:04] Channel 9 Highlight: GPU debugging in Visual Studio 2012 (Daniel Moth)
- [9:07] Sando: A Fast Local Code Search Engine with Open APIs, Visual Studio Gallery Post, Code Search in Visual Studio - Video Blog (David Shepherd)
- [10:43] Make Portable Libraries Your Go-To Project Template (John Bowen)
- [12:01] Pragmatic Tips for Building Better Windows Phone Apps (Andrew Byrne)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[12:59] Implementing Team Foundation Server in the Enterprise: Guide to a Successful Implementation (Jeff Levinson)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[15:00] Announcing Achievements For Visual Studio 2012 RC (Karsten Januszewski)
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.