Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:41] New open source releases: Reactive Extensions (Rx) libraries for Python and Ruby (Brian Benz)
- [01:38] Build Flashback: Anders On C# 6.0 at BUILD 2013 (Wesner Moise), Anders Hejlsberg
- [02:49] My site migration to Windows Azure Web Sites (Pete Brown), http://sqlazuremw.codeplex.com/ (via Brian Peek)
- [04:14] Building Games for Windows 8 with MonoGame – Introduction (Part 1) (Tom Clifton)
- [05:11] Starting with Nokia Imaging SDK (Andrej Tozon)
- [06:23] Lab Of Things , https://labofthings.codeplex.com/
- [07:43] How to Make Data Visualization Better with Gestalt Laws ( Udhaya Padmanabhan, Shilpi Choudhury)
- [09:53] MS Open Tech early contributor to open source dash.js community to accelerate advanced video streaming through MPEG-DASH standard
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:58] FEZ Game-O, an open-source console (Gary)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:52] Guncraft
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.