Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:18] Self-Publishing to coming to Xbox One (Larry Hryb aka Major Nelson)
- [02:13] IE11 Developer Preview for Windows 7: Enabling Next Generation Sites and Apps - Faster (Sandeep Singhal and Rob Mauceri), Internet Explorer 11 Developer Preview for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- [02:47] No new VB and C# Language Features in VS 2013 (Mads Torgersen)
- [04:15] MSBuild is now part of Visual Studio! (Will Buik)
- [04:57] Windows Store Apps – Skype’s protocol [Link Removed] (Helge Mahrt)
- [05:47] App launch URIs in Windows Phone 8 (wenlu)
- [06:35] Bring your Unity game to the Windows Store for free (Mickey MacDonald), Unity 4.2 released: build a better game, get a chance to win big, more than $100,000 in prizes (JC Cimetiere)
- [07:58] Getting started with Owin and Katana (Pablo M. Cibraro), Katana License Lifts Windows-only Restriction (Howard Dierking)
- [09:24] If you're not using Glimpse with ASP.NET for debugging and profiling, you're missing out (Scott Hanselman)
- [10:30] Babylon.GameFX – a framework to build HTML5 WebGL games in a few lines of code (Lee Scott)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:21] How the mazes were generated for classic Berzerk game (Mike Szczys)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:34] Ron Jacobs
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.