Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [0:54] Announcing BUILD 2012 (Tim O'Brien)
- [1:58] Creating beautiful views for local files (Marc Wautier)
- [3:50] MetroGridHelper for WinRT, a helper to get the alignment right (Mark Monster)
- [4:28] Debugging WinRT/XAML bindings (Andrej Tozon)
- [6:06] Channel 9 Highlight: Designing Metro Style Line of Business Apps (Robert Green)
- [7:10] The .NET Framework 4.5 includes new garbage collector enhancements for client and server apps (Brandon Bray)
- [9:31] aspConf http://live.aspconf.net/ & <https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/aspConf/aspConf>, aspConf 2012 Speaker Blogs and Twitter accounts: An OPML file for bulk blog feed subscription and a Twitter list for easy Following (Jon Gallant)
- [10:22] Facebook Apps and Windows Azure Web Sites (Part 1 – Getting Started) [Nathan Totten]
- [11:38] Channel 9 Highlight: What Is an Arduino Shield and Why Should My Netduino Care? (Fabien Royer)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[13:19] New Programming Jargon (Jeff Atwood)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[15:37] Codealike VS2010 Extension
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.