Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [0:54] Announcing BUILD 2012 (Tim O'Brien)
- [1:58] Creating beautiful views for local files (Marc Wautier)
- [3:50] MetroGridHelper for WinRT, a helper to get the alignment right (Mark Monster)
- [4:28] Debugging WinRT/XAML bindings (Andrej Tozon)
- [6:06] Channel 9 Highlight: Designing Metro Style Line of Business Apps (Robert Green)
- [7:10] The .NET Framework 4.5 includes new garbage collector enhancements for client and server apps (Brandon Bray)
- [9:31] aspConf http://live.aspconf.net/ & <https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/aspConf/aspConf>, aspConf 2012 Speaker Blogs and Twitter accounts: An OPML file for bulk blog feed subscription and a Twitter list for easy Following (Jon Gallant)
- [10:22] Facebook Apps and Windows Azure Web Sites (Part 1 – Getting Started) [Nathan Totten]
- [11:38] Channel 9 Highlight: What Is an Arduino Shield and Why Should My Netduino Care? (Fabien Royer)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[13:19] New Programming Jargon (Jeff Atwood)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[15:37] Codealike VS2010 Extension
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.