This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [0:27] Meet the New Windows Azure (Scott Guthrie)
- [2:26] Announcing New Windows Azure Services to Deliver “Hybrid Cloud” (Bill Laing), Windows Azure SDK for .NET - June 2012
- [4:14] Windows Phone Marketplace hits 100,000 applications, 313 new apps added daily (Robin Wauters)
- [5:16] June 4th What’s Happening Around Visual Studio (Jason Zander)
- [6:25] Setup Improvements for Visual Studio (David Guyer)
- [8:20] A Community for Storyboard Shapes (Brian Harry)
- [12:14] Upgrade Metro App From CP To RC (Shai Raiten), Migrating a Windows 8 Metro Style App from Consumer Preview to Release Preview (Dave Isbitski)
- [13:05] Building Modern Mobile Web Apps – Reference Implementation
- [13:57] Analyzing some ‘Big’ Data Using C#, Azure And Apache Hadoop – A Stack Overflow .NET Namespace Popularity Finder, Top 500 MSDN Links from Stack Overflow Posts (Anoop Madhusudanan)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week: [16:01] Programmer Time Translation Table (Anders Abel)
- Dan's Pick of the Week: [17:08] Project Detroit, BoxingBots and Kinect at TechEd (Brian Peek)
Programming Note: Due to TechEd North America there will be no show next week (June 15th). If you're there, make sure you stop by and chat with team...