This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [0:27] Meet the New Windows Azure (Scott Guthrie)
- [2:26] Announcing New Windows Azure Services to Deliver “Hybrid Cloud” (Bill Laing), Windows Azure SDK for .NET - June 2012
- [4:14] Windows Phone Marketplace hits 100,000 applications, 313 new apps added daily (Robin Wauters)
- [5:16] June 4th What’s Happening Around Visual Studio (Jason Zander)
- [6:25] Setup Improvements for Visual Studio (David Guyer)
- [8:20] A Community for Storyboard Shapes (Brian Harry)
- [12:14] Upgrade Metro App From CP To RC (Shai Raiten), Migrating a Windows 8 Metro Style App from Consumer Preview to Release Preview (Dave Isbitski)
- [13:05] Building Modern Mobile Web Apps – Reference Implementation
- [13:57] Analyzing some ‘Big’ Data Using C#, Azure And Apache Hadoop – A Stack Overflow .NET Namespace Popularity Finder, Top 500 MSDN Links from Stack Overflow Posts (Anoop Madhusudanan)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week: [16:01] Programmer Time Translation Table (Anders Abel)
- Dan's Pick of the Week: [17:08] Project Detroit, BoxingBots and Kinect at TechEd (Brian Peek)
Programming Note: Due to TechEd North America there will be no show next week (June 15th). If you're there, make sure you stop by and chat with team...
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.