This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [0:53] Microsoft Surface, Microsoft Surface Keynote, Microsoft Surface Trailer
- [1:42] Announcing Windows Phone 8 (Joe Belfiore), Windows Phone Summit, Windows Phone Newsroom
- [4:12] Windows Phone 8 For Developers
- [5:37] Windows Phone 8 For the Enterprise
- [6:58] TechEd North America 2012,
- [7:52] What is the new Windows Azure? [Poster] (Jouni Heikniemi)
- [8:31] Released : Windows Azure Training Kit June 2012 (Neil Hutson)
- [9:18] Testing for Continuous Delivery with Visual Studio 2012 RC (Paulo Morgado), MSDN (Online), CodePlex (PDF)
- [10:22] Team Foundation Service Preview is public! (Brian Harry), From Development to Production: Optimizing for Continuous Delivery (Jamie Cool, Chris Patterson)
- [11:45] TFS from the Raspberry Pi (Martin Woodward)
- [12:54] Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool, KB2698555
- [13:49] Imagine Cup 2012 Worldwide People’s Choice Award
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[14:58] 2 New Books: Pro ALM with Visual Studio 2012, and Pro TFS 2012
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[15:51] http://europe.msteched.com/
Programming Note: Due to TechEd Europe there will be no show next week (June 29th). If you're there, please make sure you stop by and chat with team.
Also due to the July 4th holiday in the States, there will not be a show the following week either, July 6th.
We'll be back from our little summer break the second week of July. See you then!