Play TWC9: Levitating a DeLorean, Connect(); dates announced, MSDN Mag Win10's and more...
This week on Channel 9, Mark and Vlad discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:23] Last Week (Greg: I guess it depends on how you define "special"... ;)
- [01:10] NeoBytes :) Microsoft celebrates Back to the Future day with a futuristic easter egg [Justin Luna], https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/
- [02:50] The Easiest Way to Levitate a DeLorean [Caleb Kraft]
- [03:35] Microsoft Connect (); // 2015 Developer Event Set for November 18-19 [Mitra Azizirad], http://www.visualstudio.com/connect2015
- [04:44] MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue [Clint Rutkas]
- [05:53] .NET Core and ASP.NET Launches a Beta Bug Bounty Program. [Barry Dorrans], Bug bounty program for .NET Core and ASP.NET
- [07:39] Announcing Availability of ASP.NET 5 Beta 8 [Daniel Roth], Microsoft ASP.NET and Web Tools 2015 (Beta8) – Visual Studio 2015
- [08:12] Upgrading from ASP.NET 5 Beta 7 to Beta 8 [Shawn Wildermuth]
- [08:45] Integrating Visual Studio Code with dnx-watch to develop ASP.NET 5 applications [Scott Hanselman]
- [09:47] .NET Micro Framework 4.4 is now available! [Lorenzo Tessiore], https://github.com/NETMF/netmf-interpreter/, https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/ec476532-5a9d-4759-8391-ec99dbf43245
- [11:20] New Video: Git Basics for Visual Studio Developers [Jeremy Clark]
- [12:22] Microsoft taps open source LLVM compiler for cross-platform .Net [Serdar Yegulalp]
- [14:09] The Xbox wasn’t Microsoft’s first console – the MSX was [Dave Voyles]
Picks of the Week!
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[15:12] Microsoft’s Dope New Tool Is Like Autocomplete for Drawing [Margaret Rhodes]
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[16:29] Microsoft Cortana's Song! (medley with Piano and Guitar), https://soundcloud.com/sidenotesmusic
Please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.