Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Mark and Vlad discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:23] Last Week (Greg: I guess it depends on how you define "special"... ;)
- [01:10] NeoBytes :) Microsoft celebrates Back to the Future day with a futuristic easter egg [Justin Luna], http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/
- [02:50] The Easiest Way to Levitate a DeLorean [Caleb Kraft]
- [03:35] Microsoft Connect (); // 2015 Developer Event Set for November 18-19 [Mitra Azizirad], http://www.visualstudio.com/connect2015
- [04:44] MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue [Clint Rutkas]
- [05:53] .NET Core and ASP.NET Launches a Beta Bug Bounty Program. [Barry Dorrans], Bug bounty program for .NET Core and ASP.NET
- [07:39] Announcing Availability of ASP.NET 5 Beta 8 [Daniel Roth], Microsoft ASP.NET and Web Tools 2015 (Beta8) – Visual Studio 2015
- [08:12] Upgrading from ASP.NET 5 Beta 7 to Beta 8 [Shawn Wildermuth]
- [08:45] Integrating Visual Studio Code with dnx-watch to develop ASP.NET 5 applications [Scott Hanselman]
- [09:47] .NET Micro Framework 4.4 is now available! [Lorenzo Tessiore], https://github.com/NETMF/netmf-interpreter/, https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/ec476532-5a9d-4759-8391-ec99dbf43245
- [11:20] New Video: Git Basics for Visual Studio Developers [Jeremy Clark]
- [12:22] Microsoft taps open source LLVM compiler for cross-platform .Net [Serdar Yegulalp]
- [14:09] The Xbox wasn’t Microsoft’s first console – the MSX was [Dave Voyles]
Picks of the Week!
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[15:12] Microsoft’s Dope New Tool Is Like Autocomplete for Drawing [Margaret Rhodes]
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[16:29] Microsoft Cortana's Song! (medley with Piano and Guitar), https://soundcloud.com/sidenotesmusic
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.