Play TWC9: Looking at the new Ink, new Build, Updated Edge, Coding with Unity and more...
This week on Channel 9, Nikola and Vlad discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:55] Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile [Gabe Aul]
- [02:35] A closer look at Windows Ink [Li Chen-Miller]
- [03:28] WebM, VP9 and Opus Support in Microsoft Edge [Andy Glass, Neil Hinnant, Jerry Smith]
- [04:20] Intro to porting Unity 3D games to UWP: Building and deploying [Alex Teodorescu-Badia]
- [05:13] Creative Coding with Unity [Rick Barraza]
- [06:05] April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines
- [07:07] Announcing face and emotion detection for Azure Media Analytics [Richard Li]
- [08:11] Open Sourcing the Visual Studio Productivity Power Tools [Justin Clareburt, Michael Dick]
Picks of the Week!
- Nikola's Pick of the Week:[09:30] Open Translators to Things: An Open Approach for Accessing Similar Things
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[11:08] HoloLens + AllJoyn to control your smarthome - Take 2
Please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.