This week on Channel 9, guest hosts Greg Duncan, Josh Garverick and Gordon Beeming discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:25] Veterans Day Posters
- [00:48] Josh Garverick, Follow @Jgarverick
- [01:37] Gordon Beeming, Follow @GordonBeeming, TWC9: Two Geeks and a Cube
- [02:39] MVP Summit 2016
- [04:15] TWC9: MVP Global Summit 2015
- [04:37] Announcing The MVP Reconnect Program & The 2016 MVP Global Summit [Steven "Guggs" Guggenheimer]
- [06:24] Connect(); // 2016
- [08:15] VS Team Services Update – Nov 7 [Brian Harry], Release Notes
- [09:36] Getting Started with Visual Studio Team Services [Lee Stott]
- [10:38] Martin Woodward - .NET Foundation
- [11:30] Announcing the winners of the 2016 10k Apart contest
- [12:24] Microsoft Is Now 'Open By Default', Says Xamarin Founder Miguel de Icaza [Adrian Bridgwater -> Miguel de Icaza]
- [13:39] Big news for the web dev community! Ignite UI is now open source!
- [14:27] Connected Drones: 3 Powerful Lessons We Can All Take Away [Rimma Nehme]
- [15:53] Visual Guide to the Best Hacker T-Shirts [Mike Szczys]
- [17:10] MusicForProgramming()
Picks of the Week!
- Josh's Pick of the Week:[17:45] Microsoft Azure Dev Test Labs–The perfect solution for your Institution lab environment [Lee Stott]
- Gordon's Pick of the Week: [19:22] Extensibility in Visual Studio “15”: Increasing Reliability and Performance [Tim Sneath]
- Greg's Pick of the Week:[21:37] Happy 21st Scrum! [Mark Patrick]
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.