Play TWC9: MVP Reconnect, Connect(), VSTS Updates, 10k Apart Winners, Drones and more...
This week on Channel 9, guest hosts Greg Duncan, Josh Garverick and Gordon Beeming discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:25] Veterans Day Posters
- [00:48] Josh Garverick, Follow @Jgarverick
- [01:37] Gordon Beeming, Follow @GordonBeeming, TWC9: Two Geeks and a Cube
- [02:39] MVP Summit 2016
- [04:15] TWC9: MVP Global Summit 2015
- [04:37] Announcing The MVP Reconnect Program & The 2016 MVP Global Summit [Steven "Guggs" Guggenheimer]
- [06:24] Connect(); // 2016
- [08:15] VS Team Services Update – Nov 7 [Brian Harry], Release Notes
- [09:36] Getting Started with Visual Studio Team Services [Lee Stott]
- [10:38] Martin Woodward - .NET Foundation
- [11:30] Announcing the winners of the 2016 10k Apart contest
- [12:24] Microsoft Is Now 'Open By Default', Says Xamarin Founder Miguel de Icaza [Adrian Bridgwater -> Miguel de Icaza]
- [13:39] Big news for the web dev community! Ignite UI is now open source!
- [14:27] Connected Drones: 3 Powerful Lessons We Can All Take Away [Rimma Nehme]
- [15:53] Visual Guide to the Best Hacker T-Shirts [Mike Szczys]
- [17:10] MusicForProgramming()
Picks of the Week!
- Josh's Pick of the Week:[17:45] Microsoft Azure Dev Test Labs–The perfect solution for your Institution lab environment [Lee Stott]
- Gordon's Pick of the Week: [19:22] Extensibility in Visual Studio “15”: Increasing Reliability and Performance [Tim Sneath]
- Greg's Pick of the Week:[21:37] Happy 21st Scrum! [Mark Patrick]
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.