Play TWC9: Mango RTM, LightSwitch, Build Tower Defense games, Going Native C++ Show
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian reunite to talk about the week's top developer news, including:
- Windows Phone Blog - Windows Phone "Mango" Released to Manufacturing
- Windows Phone Blog - Windows Phone Mango Developers
- Jason Zander - Visual Studio LightSwitch RTM's, enables you to build forms-over-data apps and deploy them to Azure easily
- MSDN - SharePoint & Windows Phone Training Course for building Windows Phone apps that talk to SharePoint
- Coding4Fun - Script TD makes it easy to build Tower Defense games - just customize an XML file and images/graphics
- David Anson - Custom FxCop Rules for Windows Phone for spelling and unused APIS
- Miguel de Icaza - Novell/Xamarin Partnership adds support for existing Mono developers
- Steve Sanderson - Open Source Components used in KnockoutJS site
- Dennis Delimarsky - Coding4Fun Toolkit's Custom in-AppTiles let you have fully customizable in-app tiles
- Nathan Totten - Tankster - An open source example of the Azure Toolkit for Social Games
- Charles Torre - Going Native, our dedicated C++ Show launches!
Picks of the week!
- Brian's pick - CleanProject - A tool by Ron Jacobs that removes source control bindings, deletes bing/obj and test results, and deletes Resharper folders
- Dan's pick - The update to the Microsoft Camera Codec Pack, via Greg Duncan